The deep, lush forests of Turkey: peaceful, tranquil, and idyllic. But a dormant volcano holds a deadly secret - something that's been asleep for millions of years, Two very different expeditions are making their way into the heart of the forest. A scientific team led by Professor Michael Lovecraft (Cameron Daddo) is searching for a deep rift which may have been exposed recently. Meanwhile, a special ops military unit lead by Captain Bergen (Coolio) is hunting down a terrorist and his soldiers. Before long, both groups are forced to rely on one another if either plans to make it out alive.
This is possibily the worst yet!
- Pterodactyl review by graham
(2) of (2) members found this review helpful.
You rated this film: 1
OMG!!! I pulled the DVD out of the drawer within 10 mins, I just can't believe I rented this film out! where shall I start!! OK, here goes
1. The script must have been written by a 10 year old, this is one poorly wriiten piece of work - period.
2. The so called " special effects" well, the old Jason and the argonauts film from the 60's had far better effects, believe me!!
3. The film was probably aimed at the poor saddo's who watch channel 5 at 2 in the afternoon. Even the "local" turks, had broad American accents. I really can't imagine who raised the cash for this film!!