Orson Welles: Great Mysteries is a British anthology drama and mystery TV series hosted by none other than the master of the mystery and thrills – Orson Welles. Famous episodes include a gambler and his debt, the hubris of a married woman during the Peninsular War, the overheard confessions of wicked men, and many, many more.
- Orson Welles, Patrick MacNee, Edward Albert, Rupert Davies, Charles Gray, Colin Baker, Patrick Barr, Alan Browning, Hugo De Vernier, David Sterne, John Lagey, Nell Curran, Gennie Nevinson, John Slavid, Sharon Maughan, Cyril Cusack, Gary Harris, Megs Jenkins, Victor Buono, Olga Georges-Picot
- Orson Welles, Alan Cooke, Alan Gibson, Peter Sasdy, Peter Sykes, James Ferman, Alan Bromly, Philip Saville, John Robins, Mark Cullingham
- John Jacobs
- Narrated By:
- Orson Welles
- Orson Welles, Wilkie Collins, Kenneth Jupp, James Reach, Anthony Fowles, Margery Allingham, Donald Wilson, Michael Gilbert, W.W. Jacobs, Carey Harrison, Roger Marshall, Pontsevrez, David Ambrose, Maisie Sharman, Don Knowlton, Gloria Amoury, F. Britten Austin, Elaine Morgan, Harry Green, Alun Richards
- Orson Welles' Great Mysteries
- British TV, TV Classics, TV Crimes, TV Dramas, TV Mysteries, TV Thrillers
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.