2065, Marineville. The World Aquanaut Security Patrol (WASP) fight against the evil Titan and the Aquaphibians, grotesque undersea warriors, in the quest for world peace. WASPs most powerful asset is the sleek and deadly underwater craft STINGRAY, captained by Intrepid Troy Tempest. Helping him are Phones, the brave radio expert, Commander Sam Shore, his daughter Atlanta and Marina the voiceless, tailless Mermaid.
8. The Ghost Ship Commander Shore joints the Stingray crew to investigates the appearance of a mystery galleon.
9. Countdown Titan's surface agent X-2-Zero disguises himself as a teacher of mute people to infiltrate WASP.
10. Ghost of the Sea Commander Sam Shore relives the injury that left him wheelchair bound.
11. Emergency Marineville The Stingray crew are taken prisoner when they investigates missile attacks on Mareineville.
12. Subterranean Sea The Stingray crew have their leave cancelled and are ordered to explore the depths of the Subterrain.
13. Loch Ness Monster Stingray is sent to Scotland to find out whether Nessie really exists.
14. The Invaders Troy, Phones and Marina are kidnapped and interrogated about the WASP defence system.