27. The Feed You Need In the Cat's Playhouse, Terrence is being a picky eater, only wanting to eat red birdseed brickle. In the Wubbulous World, the King of Didd has outlawed Bimple Beans, Milo's favourite food, and Milo struggles to convince the king to keep the beans around. The Cat in the Hat also gazes at what everyone has for lunch.
28. The Cat In The Hat s First First Day In the Cat's Playhouse, Terrence tries to fly for the first time, and does. But he's scared to try again. In the Wubbulous World, Morton sleeps over at Junior Kangaroo's house for the first time, and it's very different from his house. And Sarah Hall-Small, after buttoning her sweater for the first time, imagines all the other 'firsts' she'll have.
29. The Cat in the Hat Gets A Package In the Cat's Playhouse, a mysterious box has arrived. Terrence is dying to see what's in it, but the Cat keeps him in suspense by stalling. In the Wubbulous World, Sarah Hall-Small imagines what it would be like to send herself to her Grandma Small's house by mail, and a determined Morton takes over for a tired Delivery Bird by delivering a very important package.
30. The Cat in the Hat s Indoor Picnic In the Cat's Playhouse, rain spoils plans for a picnic, so the Cats try to have one indoors with the Picnic Bug. In the Wubbulous World, Princess Tizz imagines where the most special picnic spot could be. Also, Morton s and Junior's plans to explore the jungle to find the Maputo Bird are squelched when Junior gets a thorn in his paw. So Morton and Horton bring the jungle to Junior.
31. A Bird s Guide To Health In the Cat's Playhouse, Little Cat Z is sick, and Terrence is afraid he'll catch his cold. It's up to the Cat and the Little Cats to show him how to stay healthy. In the Wubbulous World, Horton rescues and takes care of Sid Spider, much to the chagrin of Jane Kangaroo, who thinks that bugs are creepy and not friendly. We also meet Dr. Gazeat, who takes care of everyone in the Kingdom of Did.