- General info
Sometimes explicit, sometimes confronting, but always deeply affecting, 'Four Moons' delves in to the lives of four very different sets of gay boys and men as they navigate their romantic lives. A young boy fights to suppress his growing attraction to his male cousin, a relationship between two reunited friends threatens devastating repercussions, the appearance of a third party throws off the balance of a committed gay relationship, and a family man gives into his obsession over a handsome male prostitute in this film featuring four stunning and intimate tales of personal struggle...
- Antonio Velázquez, Alejandro de la Madrid, César Ramos, Gustavo Egelhaaf, Alonso Echánove, Alejandro Belmonte, Gabriel Santoyo, Sebastián Rivera, Mónica Dionne, Marta Aura, Jorge Luis Moreno, Hugo Catalán, Astrid Hadad, Karina Gidi, Juan Manuel Bernal, Marisol Centeno, Martha Claudia Moreno, Luis Arrieta, Hector Arredondo, Alejandra Ley
- Sergio Tovar Velarde
- Edgar Barrón
- Voiced By:
- Alberto Estrella, Paulina Gaitan, Aarón Balderi, Diego Alfonso, Sergio Tovar Velarde, Liliane Boucher, Jérémie Ernould, Michaël Pineault
- Sergio Tovar Velarde, Anibal Astorga
- Cuatro Lunas
- Drama, Lesbian & Gay, Romance
- Mexico, Drama, Lesbian & Gay, Romance
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 110 minutes
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.78:1 / 16:9
Rent other films like Four Moons
Found in these customers lists
Very well put together
- Four Moons review by TB
Four Moons is a very well put together film that flicks back and forth between four different homesexual stories, all with their own tale that cuts across a number of ages and varying emotions (curiosity, desperation, hurt, love, etc). All four stories work well and are delivered in a way that you feel the emotions of the characters in each one.
A different take on the usual LGBT movie and it works very well.
1 out of 1 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.