Tuckers in the third year, as Pogo Patterson, Duane Orpington and friends join the school. This boxset features all 34 episodes from series 3 and 4, originally broadcast in 1980 and 1981.
Series 3 sees Grange Hill targeted by bike thieves, and Doyle's on the school council. There's a romance in the staffroom between Mooney and Sutcliffe.
In series 4 new headmistress Mrs McClusky has to deal with a spate of vandalism in the school. Mr Baxter takes the third years on an eventful school trip to France.
- George Armstrong, Graham Ashley, Mark Baxter, Kim Benson, Mark Bishop, Carey Born, Cheryl Branker, Lindy Brill, Todd Carty, Sheila Chandra, Rudi Davies, Mark Eadie, Lucinda Gane, Sean Gascoine, Vincent Hall, Robert Hartley, Michelle Herbert, Roland MacLeod, Paul McCarthy, Amanda Mealing
- Brian Lennane, Jackie Willows, Roger Singleton-Turner, Colin Cant, Christine Secombe, Sarah Hellings, Graham Theakston, Hugh David
- Colin Cant, Susi Hush
- Phil Redmond, Margaret Simpson, Alan Janes, Sandy Welch, Jane Hollowood, Paul Manning
- 2 Entertain
- British TV, TV Classics, TV Comedies, TV Dramas, TV Romance, TV Sitcoms, TV Teen Dramas
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 786 minutes
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Full Screen 1.33:1 / 4:3
- Disc 1:
- This disc includes episodes 1-6 from Series 3
- Disc 2:
- This disc includes episodes 7-12 from Series 3
- Disc 3:
- This disc includes episodes 13-16 from Series 3
- Disc 4:
- This disc includes episodes 1-6 from Series 4
- Disc 5:
- This disc includes episodes 7-12 from Series 4
- Disc 6:
- This disc includes episodes 13-18 from Series 4
Rent other films like Grange Hill: Series 3 and 4
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.