Leslie Phillips, Bob Monkhouse, Patricia Hayes, Harry H. Corbett, David Jason, Jimmy Edwards and Richard O'Sullivan are just a few of the stars featuring in this collection of comedy plays penned by Ray Galton and Alan Simpson - the legendary writing team whose timeless credits include both 'Hancock's Half Hour' and 'Steptoe and Son'. Following the same format that had proved so effective with their earlier run of plays for 'Comedy Playhouse', this series consists of six shows:
1. The Suit A married man falls victim to a rather embarrassing burglary.
2. Friends in High Places A 55-year-old wishes to be young again and his wish is granted!
3. Never Talk to Strangers Two lonely people have a chance to find happiness together.
4. Don't Dilly Dally on the Way After 23 years in the same bungalow, a couple prepares to move house.
5. Pity Poor Edie...Married to Him What happens to a marriage when the breadwinner finds she is expecting?
6. An Extra Bunch of Daffodils A man who has buried five heavily insured wives begins a search for his sixth...