This is a story of three unlikely friends - Dawdle, a strong-minded donkey and the leader of the group, Rola Polar, a jovial, rather lazy bear whose fur pockets are packed full of useful items, and Archie, a quiet, but very friendly, black and white cat. They live together in the Meadow where fun and adventure is part of everyday life, and meeting new friends is always an exciting experience. When their peaceful lives are disturbed by an invasion of crows or other unwanted intruders, it is the bonds of friendship that helps the three friends to overcome any difficult situation.
1. Dawdle and the eagle When Archie is 'cat-napped' by a ferocious eagle, Dawdle and Rola Polar go to his rescue.
2. Dawdle goes a little hoarse Dawdle is bossing everyone around when she loses her voice. Should Rola Polar help her get it back?
3. Dawdle and the scare bear The Meadow is invaded by crows. How will the friends ever get rid of them?
4. Dawdle and the tractor Rola Polar decides to take the farmer's tractor for a little ride - with disastrous consequences!
5. Dawdle and the stranger Whilst showing off his footballing skills, Rola Polar gets knocked out. When he wakes up he can't remember who he is. Perhaps another bang on the head will help...?
6. Dawdle and friday 13th It's Friday 13th and Rola Polar is too frightened to leave his bath. Dawdle and Archie set off to find him a good luck charm.
7. Dawdle and the fairground The friends go to a funfair but trouble starts when Archie tries to win a goldfish!
8. Dawdle and the toothache Rola Polar gets toothache from eating too many Gooey Bars. He won't go to the dentist, but help arrives from an unexpected direction.
9. Dawdle and the snake Dawdle thinks she sees a snake in the Meadow. Rola Polar sets a trap for it, but catches more than he bargained for!
10. Dawdle goes camping Rola Polar has been missing the wide open spaces of the North Pole and suggests