On the occasion of Hector Berlioz’ 150th anniversary of death on March 8, 2019, this edition brings together the Best of Berlioz played by the Berliner Philharmoniker and conducted by five of the most renowned conductors. Featuring the Berliner Philharmoniker under the baton of Claudio Abbado, Daniel Barenboim, Mariss Jansons, Georges Prêtre and Sir Simon Rattle.
Tracklisting: 1. La Damnation de Faust: Marche Hongroise
2. Invocation à la Nature Georges Prêtre - Waldbühne 1992: French Night
3. Overture "Le carnaval romain" Claudio Abbado - New Year's Eve Concert from Berlin 1996 - Dances and Gypsy Tunes
4. Hungarian March Claudio Abbado - New Years Eve Concert from Berlin 1998 - Songs of Love and Desire
5. Le Carnaval Romain Mariss Jansons - Europakonzert 2001 from Istanbul
6. Symphonie fantastique Simon Rattle - Europakonzert 2005 from Budapest
7. Le Corsaire, Overture