It's the release that British soap fans have been waiting for. The second must-have box set of ITV's celebrated and award-winning drama serial 'Coronation Street' contains eighty landmark episodes from the 1980's in this set. 'Coronation Street: 1980 - 1989' contains all the tragedy and comedy soap fans have come to associate with the nation's most popular programme. Join in with the love, laughter, tears and nail-biting drama featuring battleaxes, busty barmaids and people who wear their hearts on their sleeves in this highly addictive soap which has won an unprecedented amount of accolades.
- 1980: Elsie Tanner sets fire to her living room; Gail Tilsley has a baby
- 1981: Arnold threatens Emily with murder; Ken and Deirdre get married
- 1982: Betty Turpin is mugged; Eddie Yeates and Marion get engaged
- 1983: Deirdre Barlow has an affair with Mike and Ken finds out; the Ogden's 40th wedding anniversary; Len Fairclough dies in a car accident
- 1984: Elsie Tanner leaves for the last time; Stan Ogden's funeral
- 1985: Tracy Barlow runs away; Alf and Audrey get married
- 1986: Ken has a punch-up with Mike; Kevin and Sally get married
- 1987: Gail gives birth; Bet Lynch marries Alec Gilroy; Hilda is beaten up by burglars; Christmas show - Hilda's last one
- 1988: Mavis and Derek get married; Don and Ivy get married
-1989: Alan tries to murder Rita; Alan is killed by a Blackpool tram; Ken Barlow has an affair
And much more.