This DVD leads the judoka through his search for efficiency. Almost 100 techniques, combinations, and principles are shown and explained. Five themes seen as "directions of use" to practice Judo will help you to go straight to the point.
- How to progress technically with the Kumi-kata hold
- Various combinations to work on every angle of attack
- Several efficient combinations
- Several "action-reaction" to use the opponents force
- Several links from standing to groundwork
All these techniques are clearly explained in order to satisfy the beginner and the competitor.