Complete fourth series of the popular British sitcom. Robin Tripp (Richard O'Sullivan) moves into a flat with two girls Jo and Chrissie (Paula Wilcox and Sally Thomsett) and experiences the highs and lows of mixed flat-sharing. Meanwhile their landlords, George and Mildred Roper, not only keep an eye on the goings on but also have their own reasons for keeping tabs on their tenants. In this series, Robin is in danger of losing his driver's licence, Chrissy's mother pays an unwanted visit, and George enlists Robin's help getting a piano upstairs.
1. Home and Away Chrissy and Robin borrow the Ropers car to drive to Southampton for a football match. However, like Roper himself, the car isn't what it used to be and it breaks down. Meanwhile Mr Roper has strolled along to the White Swan with his independent hair...a new toupee.
2. One for the Road Chrissy is learning to drive, assisted by Robin, a tin of tuna fish and a lavatory brush. Mr Roper, incensed by the fact that they have put a penny on a pint at the British Legion is busy 'home brewing'. It's powerful stuff, as Robin finds out when he's breathalised.
3. All in the Game When Roper's friend, Jerry, gets called in to do "a little job", Robin, Chrissy and Jo have to find somewhere else to sleep. Robin is quite prepared to share a bed...until he finds out who it's with.
4. Never Give Your Real Name If a man is about to become a father, should he do the decent thing? It's difficult...especially when you have never met the girl.
5. The Tender Trap Her mother thinks its time that Chrissy got married to some nice, young man. Which nice, young man? Well, there is an obvious candidate. Chrissy's protests fall on deaf ears...unfortunately Mr Roper's singing doesn't.
6. My Son, My Son Mr. Roper confesses to Mildred that they have had a son for the past eighteen years, at least on paper. The Income Tax authorities would like to meet him...and perhaps Robin, Chrissy or Jo can help?