Created and written by Johnnie Mortimer and Brian Cooke, 'Man About the House' was a phenomenally successful comedy for ITV, running for six series in total, spinning off two further shows and making household names of stars Richard O'Sullivan, Paula Wilcox and Sally Thomsett.
1. The Last Picture Show Robin and Jo are to star in Chrissy's black and white home movie. Larry and Mr. Roper are more interested in a colour film, and the colour is blue.
2. Right Said George When Robin takes to the guitar, his flatmates Chrissy and Jo find that he is none-too-quietly driving them to distraction. So Chrissy decides to give Robin a few quick lessons on the piano instead. But, there's just one problem - they need a piano. And George Roper has a piano and needs twenty quid to get his car fixed. So a deal is done.
3. A Little Knowledge Robin finds he's having trouble living on his student grant, so his flatmates decide it's about time to find him a part-time job. They soon discover an easy way for him to earn "up to £100 a week"...
4. Love and Let Love When Chrissy's intimate cup of coffee is ruined by Robin arriving home unexpectedly, the flat-sharing trio decide to set a new house rule - that if one of them should want the flat to themselves, they should give the others 24 hours notice!
5. How Does Your Garden Grow? When Chrissy and Robin give the Ropers a helping hand by tidying up their overgrown garden, Chrissy discovers a very rare plant to add to her collection. Robin goes to the police station for some friendly advice and Mildred ends up winning the first prize at the local flower show!
6. Come Fly with Me When Chrissy is given two tickets for a Frank Sinatra concert, she becomes very popular. Jo offers to make her bed and Robin says he will do anything for her -cook all her favourite meals and even stuff a budgie up his jumper! And Mildred ends up with a surprise present from George that's the colour of gold.