36. There is Nothing to Fear in Here In the Cat's Playhouse, a storm causes the lights to go out, and Terrence is afraid, but the Cats help out by inventing in-the-dark games. In the Wubbulous World, Sarah Hall-Small imagines what scary monster could be making bumping noises in her closet, and the Grinch gets a taste of his own scary medicine when the folks in Seussville give him a scare.
37. Talkin' with the Cat In the Cat's Playhouse, everyone awaits the arrival of Little Cat Fleep, who only speaks in 'Fleep'. How can they communicate? In the Wubbulous World, Junior Kangaroo gets a visit from his Grandpa Jacob, who's hard of hearing. Also, Matthew and Sarah hunt for Matthew's dog, Goober, by asking for help from people who communicate in different ways.
38. Walkin' with the Cat In the Cat's Playhouse, the Cat in the Hat wants to be a bird. In the Wubbulous World, we see how different creatures get around. Also, Sarah Hall-Small runs in a Seussville race where people use all kinds of ways to get around, including rolling and bouncing.
39. The Cat in the Hat Helps a Friend In the Cat's Playhouse, Terrence wants to play a song with the Cats, but they get carried away and do their own thing. In the Wubbulous World, we see how people help each other in Seussville, and Milo helps a dragon in distress when he's sent to investigate strange smoke coming from a cave.
40. Cat's Play In the Cat's Playhouse on the series finale, everyone pretends to be pirates, and they imagine great adventures. In the Wubbulous World on the series finale, Sarah imagines that she's a superhero, and Junior imagines what it would be like to be more special, with a super-long tail and antlers.