David Jason stars as Detective Inspector Jack Frost, an authority-flouting maverick who won't and doesn't abide by the rules and will stop at nothing to see justice done.
Benefit of the Doubt
Irate over the new arrival of Detective Sergeant Reid,the unlikely duo soon find themselves working together when a woman's body is discovered on a railway line and a gruesome murder investigation ensues.
- David Jason, Bruce Alexander, Robert Glenister, John Lyons, Joanne Froggatt, David Horovitch, Arkie Whiteley, Dermot Crowley, Frank Kovacs, Chris Gascoyne, Colin Mace, Arthur White, James Mckenna, Michael Moreland, Colin Farrell, Bill Fellows, Sophie Thursfield, Peter Benedict, Peter Edbrook, David Gooderson
- Roger Banford
- Richard Bates, David Reynolds
- David Gilman, R.D. Wingfield
- British TV, TV Classics, TV Crimes, TV Dramas, TV Mysteries
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 147 minutes
- English Dolby Digital 2.0
- English Hard of Hearing
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.78:1 / 16:9
More like A Touch of Frost: Series 8
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.