Armchair Theatre is a British anthology series that shows different plays performed in different episodes. The series features classic plays and new unknown works in new ways as the series tries to make modern and classical literature interesting and available in the comfort of your own living room. The series uses these plays and presents them in a new way while highlighting what makes them important to begin with as the show really does create a kind of Armchair Theatre.
- Patrick McGoohan, John Thaw, Patrick MacNee, Susan Jameson, Anton Rodgers, Colin Welland, Stanley Baker, Kenneth Haigh, Ian Carmichael, Madge Ryan, Colin Blakely, Mona Bruce, Bill Maynard, Pamela Brown, Judy Cornwell, Susannah York, Fenella Fielding, Ron Davies, Hugh Griffith, Liam Redmond
- Jim Goddard, Bill Bain, James Ferman, Voytek, Kim Mills, Ted Kotcheff, William T. Kotcheff, Jonathan Alwyn, Mike Vardy, Charles Jarrott, John Moxey, Alan Cooke, Peter Duguid, Philip Saville, Gareth Davies, James Gatward, Piers Haggard, Derek Bennett, Dennis Vance, Joan Kemp-Welch
- John Kershaw, Sydney Newman, Kim Mills, Leonard White, Dennis Vance, Joan Kemp-Welch
- Oscar Wilde, J.B. Priestley, Roger Marshall, Fay Weldon, Terry Southern, James Mitchell, Colin Welland, Robert Holles, Reuben Ship, Monica Menell, Neville Green, Philip Saville, Ted Willis, Alun Owen, Douglas Livingstone, Angus Wilson, Ian Kennedy Martin, Eric Paice, Malcolm Hulke, Constance Cox
- British TV, TV Classics, TV Dramas
More like Armchair Theatre
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.