Sherlock Holmes (1964-1968) is a British horror, crime and drama TV series following the trials and tribulations of none other than Sir Arthur Conan Doyle most famous creation – Sherlock Holmes. The series follows our two heroes – Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson (played by Peter Cushing and Nigel Stock respectively) as they try to take a crack at various bizarre cases in what’s become the evergreen detective duo the world will remember for years to come.
- Peter Cushing, Nigel Stock, Ann Bell, William Lucas, Douglas Wilmer, Paul Daneman, Grace Arnold, Edina Ronay, Alicia Deane, Gary Raymond, John Stratton, Gabriella Licudi, George A. Cooper, Enid Lindsey, Ailsa Grahame, Jimmy Ashton, Howard Goorney, Gerald Flood, Ed Bishop, Ballard Berkeley
- William Sterling, Graham Evans, Henri Safran, Antony Kearey, Viktors Ritelis, Bill Bain, Gareth Davies, Shaun Sutton, Max Varnel, Robin Midgley, Peter Cregeen, Philip Dudley, Peter Duguid, Michael Hayes, Peter Sasdy, Eric Tayler, Roger Jenkins, David Saire
- William Sterling, David Goddard
- Alexander Baron, Arthur Conan Doyle, Hugh Leonard, Michael Hardwick, Jennifer Stuart, Bruce Stewart, Giles Cooper, Stanley Miller, John Gould, Mollie Hardwick, Richard Harris, Harry Moore, Nicholas Palmer, Anthony Read, Jan Read, Bruce Stewart, Jennifer Stuart, Vincent Tilsley, Donald Tosh, Clifford Witting
- British TV, TV Classics, TV Crimes, TV Dramas, TV Horror, TV Mysteries, TV Thrillers
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.