Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads? is a British sitcom about the friendship between two working class men, Bob Ferris (Rodney Bewes) and Terry Collier (James Bolam) and their lives in Northern England. The series follows Bob and Terry as they reunite after 5 years apart. The series follows Bob as he gets an office job and Terry assumes that now Bob is not working class he is morally superior to him. The series follows their friendship and how it is tested by Bob’s change of career as Terry struggles with his idea of society.
- James Bolam, Rodney Bewes, Brigit Forsyth, Sheila Fearn, Pamela Conway, Anita Carey, Norman Mitchell, Bill Owen, Elizabeth Lax, Olive Milbourne, Robert Gillespie, Juliet Aykroyd, Donald Gee, James Mellor, Michael Stainton, Jacquie-Ann Carr, Julian Holloway, Joan Hickson, Barbara Ogilvie, Lorna Wilde
- James Gilbert, James Gilbert, Bernard Thompson, Dick Clement
- Bernard Thompson, James Gilbert
- Ian La Frenais, Dick Clement
- British TV, TV Classics, TV Comedies, TV Sitcoms
Rent other films like Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads
Found in these customers lists
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.