While Dewey and the Ageha team enter the final phase of their plan, codenamed 'Orange'. The Gekkostate faces some difficulties that they need to overcome if they hope to make their mission a success. Difficulties or not - Holland and the rest of the crew all know they're past the point of no return now as the fate of the world lies on their shoulders!
36. Fantasia Whilst bathing, Holland takes the time to tell Renton how he first me Dianne and how he fell in love with her. During their bath, eureka finds herself gazing into the mirror, asking herself the all important question: Does Renton find me pretty?
37. Raise Your Hand Stoner examines the two approaches to the current situation: the religious approach proposed by Norbu and the scientific one offered by doctor Greg. Elsewhere, Dewey doesn't waste any time and sets his plan to exterminate the Coralians into action. Holland knows it's time to take action...
38. Date of Birth During a conversation with Eureka, Renton discovers she knew his father but had never mentioned it - creating a rift between the pair. After taking action, Dewey decides to confront the council of sages...but what is he planning?
39. Join the Future It becomes clear that Renton and Eureka must meet Sakuya but before that - Norbu demands that the Gekkostate play a quick game of football...Dewey, after sweeping the last obstacles out of the way, appears on television proclaiming himself to be the 'Saviour of the World'.
40. Cosmic Trigger The members of the Gekkostate meet Tiptree, the Vodarak they first met at the start of their long journey. She helps them sneak into a procession heading to the Vodarak temple where Sakuya lies. However there are many among the procession who would kill Eureka and Renton if they knew they were among them...will they make it to Sakuya in one piece?