A Japanese remake of the popular animated series of the 1980's. The first 6 episodes from the 'Transformers: Robots in Disguise Series'.
1. Battle Protocol In desperate need of energy, Megatron and his Predacons disrupt the First International Energy Symposium intent on kidnapping world renowned scientist Dr. Kenneth Onishi. Aware of the crisis, Optimus Prime notifies the Tactical Artificial Intelligence System that a Battle Protocol is in effect. Optimus and the Autobots vow to Koji, Dr. Onishi's young son that they will stop at nothing to rescue his father.
2. An Explosive Situation The Predacons' desperate search for energy to power themselves and Megatron's mobile command headquarters continues. Meanwhile, Optimus takes Koji to Cybertron Base, the Autobots' secret headquarters and introduces him to their Tactical Artificial Intelligence System ("T-AI") that tracks the Predacons' activities. Later, Megatron puts Sky-Byte, the shark-bot, in charge of recovering a terrorist bomb that contains enough energy to satisfy their sinister needs.
3. Bullet Train Rescue The Predacons' hunger for energy leads them to attack the Linear RFG bullet train on its inaugural run. Young Koji is aboard the high-speed train as Megatron and his Predacons disable its computer-controlled brakes. T-AI alerts the Autobots to the crisis and issues an Emergency Protocol for Team Bullet Train's assistance. While Optimus and Team Bullet Train try to stop the out-of-control train, Sky-Byte and Dark Scream detonate a nearby bridge!
4. Spychangers to the Rescue The Autobots enlist the Spychangers' assistance to help them stop the Predacons from stealing a plutonium energy generator large enough to power Megafron's mobile command centre. Although the Predacons manage to create a diversion and escape with the generator, they might not have everything they hoped for.
5. Hunt for the Black Pyramid Led by the ferocious shark-bot Sky-Byte, the Predacons go underwater to activate a mysterious power generating matrix chamber known as "The Black Pyramid". To make matters worse, young Koji is aboard an experimental research ship investigating The Black Pyramid when the vessel is attacked and disabled by the Predacons! Koji issues a distress call and the Autobots come to his rescue.
6. Secret of the Ruins Side Burn and Koji travel to the Payuma Indian ruins where Koji and his father frequently explored. Unbeknownst to the heroes, however, Sky-byte is already at . the site searching for Dr. Onishi's secret box that contains information on how to obtain unlimited power. Meanwhile, Megatron and the Predacons attack Metrci City to divert the attention from Sky-Byte's mission and the Team Bullet Train is left to defend its citizens.