Little House on the Prairie is a cult US drama series about the Ingalls family, a farming family in America who must contend with life in a small frontier town and living together as a family. The series follows father Charles (Michael Landon), wife Caroline (Karen Grassle) and their extensive family including daughter Laura (Melissa Gilbert). The series follows the family as they try to work together to manage their land and enjoy their life on the frontier despite the limitations.
- Michael Landon, Karen Grassle, Melissa Gilbert, Melissa Sue Anderson, Rachel Lindsay Greenbush, Sidney Greenbush, Victor French, Cal Bellini, Sam Vlahos, Stan Ivar, Richard Alarian, Pamela Roylance, Marian Beeler, John Steadman, Lindsay Kennedy, Merlin Olsen, Victor Mohica, Johnny Cash, David Friedman, Allison Balson
- Michael Landon, William F. Claxton, Joseph Pevney, Maury Dexter, Victor Lobl, Michael Ray Rhodes, Victor French
- Michael Landon, Kent McCray, Marvin Coil, William F. Claxton, Gary L. Wohlleben, John Hawkins
- Blanche Hanalis
- Michael Landon, Blanche Hanalis, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Paul W. Cooper, Vince Gutierrez, John T. Dugan, Larry Bischof, Dale Eunson, Carole Raschella, Michael Raschella, Chris Abbott, B.W. Sandefur, Kenneth Hunter, Arthur Heinemann, Jeri Taylor, Larry Jensen, Del Reisman, Ernie Wallengren, Don Balluck, Kathleen McGhee-Anderson
- Universal Pictures
- TV Action & Adventure, TV Classics, TV Dramas, TV Romance, TV Westerns
More like Little House on the Prairie
- Little House on the Prairie review by ar
My 9- and 13-year-olds love these stories, and I feel completely comfortable letting them watch. The main characters display strong morals and much compassion in a simple, honest lifestyle, of which there are very few examples nowadays. Brilliantly played.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.