The Man in Room 17 is a crime drama set in a top secret office within Whitehall’s Department for Social Research. In Room 17, ‘The Man,’ Edwin Oldenshaw (Richard Vernon), an Oxford academic and former wartime agent, and his criminologist assistant, Ian Dimmock (Michael Aldridge), use cold logic to crack cases beyond the capabilities of the police and security forces. The subtle, dry wit of this 1960s drama has led to its cult-like status.
- Jonathan Adams, Sandra Billington, John Chegwin, Michael Aldridge, John D. Collins, Geoffrey Alexander, Bill Croasdale, Ann Aris, Colin Edwynn, Jack Austin, Denholm Elliott, John Cater, George Ghent, Barbara Lott, Willoughby Goddard, Roger Hammond, Dinsdale Landen, Meg Wynn Owen, Richard Vernon, Virginia Wetherell
- Claude Whatham, David Boisseau, Richard Everitt, Gerard Dynevor, Peter Plummer, Philip Casson, David Cunliffe, Peter Dews, Bob Hird
- Richard Everitt
- Voiced By:
- Duncan Taylor, Neville Wright
- Robin Chapman
- John Kruse, Robin Chapman, Kenneth Cavander, Reed De Rouen, John Hawkesworth, Gerald Wilson, Ian Stuart Black, Patrick Thursfield, John Lucarotti, Ludovic Peters, N.J. Crisp, Michael Gilbert, David Weir, John Burke, Anthony Linter, Michael Luke
- British TV, TV Classics, TV Crimes, TV Dramas, TV Thrillers
Rent other films like The Man in Room 17
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.