- General info
Derek (Larry Lamb), Dinah (Marion Bailey), Dave (Phil Davis) and Doreen (Lesley Sharp) are two retired couples, who return to the seaside resort of Brighton after an absence of 40 years in an uproarious attempt to relive their youth. Flashbacks reveal teenage Derek (Jamie Bacon) and Dave (Luke Charlesworth) as a couple of cockney chancers out to pull as many girls as they can, and Dinah (Hana Stewart) and Doreen (Phoebe Jones) down from London and enjoying independence for the very first time in their lives. A chance meeting on their return to the seaside will bring up old rivalries and tensions and lead to a hilarious clash between the old world and the new.
- Lesley Sharp, Phil Davis, Adjoa Andoh, Marion Bailey, Larry Lamb, Rebecca Finch, Jamie Bacon, Charlie Quirke, Jake Bailey, Sacha Bennett, Micky Dartford, Freddie Gaminara, Casey James Croft, Kathryn Carmichael, Melanie Harris, Kieran Chalker, Geoffrey Maccarthy, Phoebe Jones, Mark Brailsford, Hannah Burton-Russell
- Stephen Cookson
- Stephen Cookson, Peter Keegan
- Steven Berkoff, Stephen Cookson, Melanie Harris
- High Fliers Films
- British Films, Comedy, New Releases
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 88 minutes
- English Dolby Digital 2.0, English Dolby Digital 5.1
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 2.35:1
Rent other films like Brighton
Worst film ever
- Brighton review by BB
Would have given film zero stars but wasn’t sure if that was possible.
Bizarre premise, gratuitous language, racist and sexist language - no excuse that it was set in far less liberal times.
Wonder why good actors like Lesley Sharp and Phil Davis agreed to do this film.
Even more I’m wondering how I came to order it!
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.