The producers of the raw and uncensored 'Def Comedy Jam' and Tony Award winning 'Def Poetry Jam' in association with F.E.D.S. magazine now take millions of hip hop fans to the birthplace of the multibillion dollar rap industry...The Streets. Bringing to life the stories chronicled in each issue of the unofficial street bible, F.E.D.S. magazine, Kwame Amoaku (new Del Filmmaker) is given a pass to the neighborhoods, sets and underground spots that the bosses of the streets would never allow music television and mainstream news cameras to enter. In this documentary, you will see - for the first time ever:
- Original and present-day sets of South Central and Compton Bloods and Crips with OGs T. Rodgers and Michael Concepcion as our tour guides.
- The underground breeding, training, fighting and execution dens of the streets and hip hop's official mascot ... the Pit Bull.
- The home and hustle spots of one of the only Harlem hustlers to ever get out of the game and live to tell about it; told directly from the mouth of legendary gentleman hustler - PeeWee Kirkland.
- The site of the attempted murder of F.E.D.S. founder, Antoine Clark, and the story of the unlikely rise of F.E.D.S. magazine from his deathbed to become the streets' first publishing dynasty.
- A sneak preview of the home of legendary and present-day bosses of the most notorious Jamaican Shottas, live and direct from tivoli Gardens, Jamaica.
The Censors Are Off, The Camera Are Rolling and The Streets Are Talking.