Professor Ian "Mac" McClaine, a brilliant computer expert, has invented an incredible device called 'The Brain Impulse Galvanoscope Record and Transfer (Big Rat)'. It enables the knowledge and experience of one person to be transferred to another. He demonstrates the machine to his friend Sam Loover, by transferring his own brain patterns to his adopted son Joe. Joe with the aid of this technology and some special glasses becomes the world intelligence network's (W.I.N.) most special agent, fighting for justice and saving human life.
25. Test Flight With the aid of a computer specialist and an explosives expert's brain patterns Joe is able to stop a sabotage threat.
26. Child of the Sun God In order to receive an antidote and save the life of a statesman, Joe must convince a lost Indian tribe that he is their legendary sun god.
27. Trial at Sea Joe takes on the brain patterns of a terrorist to avert disaster on a transatlantic super liner under siege.
28. Viva Cordova When a Mexican president's life is threatened Joe takes on the brain patterns of a top agent to be his bodyguard.
29. See You Down There In order to stop the fraudulent activity of an enterpreneur Joe takes on a variety of brain patterns to convince the businessman to change his ways.
30. The Birthday It is Joe's 10th birthday, and as a special treat for Joe, professor McClaine and his friends recall some of his sons greatest adventures.