Lisa, Casey, Griff, Martin, Rachel and the rest of 'The Kids of Degrassi Street' are ready to play! Share their adventures and see the first real TV drama about what it is like to be a kid - whether it's the pain of moving to another town, the rewards of friendship, your first babysitting job, how words can hurt and lies can haunt you, and much more. Discover how these 'street'-smart kids handle the challenges of growing up. Who knows, they might make being a kid a lot more fun!
1. Ida Makes a Movie Ida's movie on garbage wins first prize in a competition, but the judges think she has made a film on war...
2. Cookie Goes to the Hospital When Cookie goes to hospital without her doll, Ida and Noel have to get it to her. But the hospital's a pretty scary place- can they do it?
3. Irene Moves In When Irene comes to live on Degrassi Street, Ida thinks she's just a little too friendly with Cookie. Also new to Degrassi Street? Bigfoot!
4. Noel Buys a Suit When Noel's dad decides to get married again, Noel isn't so sure he likes the idea.
5. Lisa Makes the Headlines What Lisa needs to make her newspaper is a real scoop. But what is more important - the truth or family loyalty?