Industrialist Carl Ziktor's virtual alter-ego Grimlord has developed an army made of warrior robots and plans to cross from Virtual Reality into ours. Ryan Steel's father worked with Professor Hart to prevent Grimlord's efforts, before he went missing two years ago. Now, with the help of his friend J.B and Kaitlin, Ryan and his friends use the VR power to prevent carry on his father's work. Is it possible Ryan will ever find his father?
- Searching for Tyler Steele While on a hike, the Troopers discover an abandoned building. Kaitlin takes a photo of the building and after enhancing the pictures at the lab, the teens discover a man in the pictures who resemble Ryan's father.
- The Dognapping Skugs dognaps Jeb when he steps outside for the call of nature. They take him to Grimlord, who uses him to set a trap for the VR Troopers
- Front Page Kaitlin receives a tip on big story: a top secret weapons plant and testing site has been set up outside cross world city. The lead proves to be a trap.
- The Dojo Plot Ryan, J.B. and Kaitling save Dojo from shutting down. They need to stop Grimlord from demolishing the building and installing his world weather controlling system.
- Oh Brother Ryan and J.B. are training two young brothers who are argue with each other all the time. Grimlord decides to unleash two monster robot brothers of his own, the Swordbots.