Andy works at Safari World, the biggest safari park on the planet, home to animals from all over the planet. When disaster prevails, the intrepid explorer jets off around the planet in his safari-mobile searching for the animal that will help solve his predicament. But will he find the answer he's looking for and will he make it back in time before Mr. Hammond notices anything is wrong?
1. Andy and the Snow Leopard Andy heads to the Himalayas in search of the elusive snow leopard. Along the way, he shrinks down and goes flying with a golden eagle.
2. Andy and the Grizzly Bear When some new grizzly bears arrive at the park during a hot summer, Andy needs to make sure they have everything they need to help them shed their winter coats. Jetting off in his safari-mobile, Andy goes to North America in search of the answer.
3. Andy and the Coati Andy jets off to the Amazon rain-forest in search of a coati he needs a picture of. Along the way, he meets a family of giant otters, comes face to face with a jaguar and is chased down by a savannah hawk.
4. Andy and the Manatee When a crab inadvertently chops up some sea grass that Mr Hammond had collected for a manatee back at Safari World, it's up to Andy to save the day. Heading to the Caribbean, he goes in search of some more to replace it.
5. Andy and the Marine Iguanas Andy is tasked with making sure the marine iguanas are clean for their inspection and heads to the Galapagos islands to find out exactly what they need.
6. Andy and the Armadillo Andy jets off in his safari-mobile to south America in search of an armadillo. Me needs to photograph one for the front cover of a new magazine, but try as he might, it continually eludes him. Along the way, he meets a mara and 2 squabbling guanaco.
7. Andy and the Sand Grouse Andy takes to his safari-mobile and jets off to the Kalahari Desert in Africa. His mission; to find out how sand grouse chicks drink water. Along the way, Andy takes a ride with a herd of elephants and takes to the skies with an adult sand grouse.
8. Andy and the Sea Lions When some new South American sea lions arrive at the park, it's up to Andy to find out how many fish they like to eat. He jets off to Argentina to find the answer and meets some enormous elephant seals along the way.
9. Andy and the Komodo Dragon When Jen inadvertently uploads the wrong hologram for a presentation on apex predators, it's up to Andy to put things right. Jetting off in his safari-mobile, Andy heads to Indonesia in search of the world's largest lizard, the komodo dragon.
10. Andy and the Ethiopian Wolves When the photos Mr. Hammond took of a family of Ethiopian wolves are mysteriously blank, it's up to Andy to save the day. Jetting off in his safari-mobile, Andy heads to Africa in search of the wolf pack in order to take some new photos.