Yell it loud! Yell it proud! Bakugan! When powerful cards from an alternate world fall from the sky, Dan and his friends use them for a fun battle game. But they soon realise that these cards are more powerful than they ever bargained for and it will be up to them to save not one world, but two.
1. The Battle Begins When the Bakugan Drago becomes Dan's closest ally, he explains the origins of Bakugan and the Dimension of Vestroia.
2. Masquerade Ball A mysterious Bakugan player named Masquerade has been stealing Bakugans all over the world. So Dan decides to put an end to his treachery.
3. A Feud Between Friends Masquerade teams up with a young Bakugan player named Rikimaru and convinces him to battle Dan by offering him a very special Bakugan.
4. Dan and Drago After Dan throws Drago into the river for ignoring his orders, he begins to miss his Bakugan and takes his anger out on a classmate named Ryo.
5. Runo Rules! After Dan and Runo meet in person, Runo finds Dan's wrist computer and answers Masquerade's challenge to a brawl, but ends up dueling against a boy named Tatsuya.