Volume Two of the Ultimate Knitter's Resource Guide, now includes Crochet! The second feature in The Art Of Knitting series: The Art Of Knitting and Crochet 2, is packed full of all-new video presentations; clear concise visual demonstrations that make learning to knit and crochet Easy.
Expert instructors will teach you: - A Review of Knitting Basics: Vogue Knitting's Carla Scott
- Intermediate Knitting Skills 2: Author/Designer Jennifer Wenger
- Learn to Crochet: Crochet Guild President Nancy Brown
- A Sock Workshop: Renowned Knitting Author/Designer Nancie Wiseman
- Felting: The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising's Karen Krajzynski
You'll be inspired by: - A Knitting Fashion Photo Shoot
- The Zen of Knitting: Best-selling Author Bernadette Murphy
- Recycled Silk Yarns: Mango Moon's Amana Nova
- Specialty Yarns: Trendsetter Yarn's Barry Klein
- Knitting for Charity: California's Woman of the Year, Kathy Silverton and "Stitches from the Heart"