All thirteen episodes from the second series of the gritty, influential British police television drama. Regan (John Thaw) and Carter (Dennis Waterman), elite cops serving on the Met's Flying Squad, bring a no-holds-barred approach to their police work, taking on underworld villains with violent results. In this series the duo have to deal with a personal vendetta, go undercover to investigate possible police corruption, and foil a bank robbery being plotted by two ex-cons.
1. Chalk and Cheese Regan and Carter broaden their social horizons when a series of violent robberies occur which involve people out of the "top drawer".
2. Faces Regan, faces can be guilty or innocent, known or unknown but sometimes dangerous - especially when there is an outbreak of bank robberies.
3. Supersnout Police rely heavily on informants, known as "snouts". So why can't Regan get information on a robbery when Quirk, his chief, knows the finer details?
4. Big Brother Has Regan crossed the thin line between reasonable and unreasonable force?
5. Hit and Run Is a hit-and-run a simple tragedy or a sinister attack that strikes deep at the personal lives of Regan and Carter?
6. Trap There's nothing more natural than a mother's trust in her son but it's not so easy for Regan and Carter to share her convictions.
7. Golden Fleece Wild Colonial boys are celebrated in song and legend but when two young Aussies develop a golden touch, Regan and Carter dream of other ways to mark the occasion.
8. Poppy It takes a true professional to steal £500,000 and get away with it, but a repeat performance is surely impossible especially when Regan and Carter are around. Or is it?
9. Stay Lucky, Eh? Will Jack Regan's passionate hatred for criminals be calmed when he's tempted by money and the good life?
10. Thou Shalt Not Kill Can Regan ensure people's safety in a deadly hostage situation when a bank robbery goes wrong?
11. I Want the Man Minnows can be caught with a net, but a shark is a bigger problem - and first it must be found, as Regan and Carter discover when they look for "the Man" behind the men.
12. Country Boy It's hard to get into the Flying Squad and even harder to stay there. Can a country boy ever win Regan's confidence and fit into his elite squad?
13. Trojan Bus 'Nice and easy does it'; Colin and Ray, the two audacious Aussies, are back and Regan and carter are determined to nail them this time.