Murder One is an American drama series about the lawyers working on a series of complicated cases and the law firm they work at. The series follows experienced litigator Ted Hoffman (Daniel Benzali) and the men and women who work for him at Hoffman & Associates. The series revolves around a series of drawn out cases and the many suspects and investigators involved in the trials. Hoffman while handling his cases must also contend with trying to solve his problematic marriage to his wife Annie (Patricia Clarkson), something made worse by the long hours and the severity of the cases he works.
- Daniel Benzali, Anthony LaPaglia, Mary McCormack, Michael Hayden, Grace Phillips, D.B. Woodside, J.C. MacKenzie, Stanley Tucci, Dylan Baker, Clayton Rohner, Vanessa Williams, Jack Kehler, John Fleck, Ralph Waite, Kevin Tighe, Eileen Heckart, Barbara Bosson, Patricia Clarkson, Missy Crider, Jason Gedrick
- Charles Haid, Michael Fresco, Joe Ann Fogle, Donna Deitch, Rick Wallace, Randall Zisk, Nancy Savoca, Jim Charleston, Elodie Keene, Steven Robman, James Hayman, Joe Napolitano, Lesli Linka Glatter, Marc Buckland
- Steven Bochco, Charles H. Eglee, Geoffrey Neigher, Marc Buckland
- Steven Bochco, Charles H. Eglee, Channing Gibson
- Steven Bochco, Charles H. Eglee, Geoffrey Neigher, Channing Gibson, Alfonso Moreno, David Milch, Nick Harding, Ann Donahue, Charles Holland, Gay Walch, Doug Palau, William M. Finkelstein, George Putnam
- 20th Century Fox
- TV Courtroom Dramas, TV Dramas, TV Mysteries
More like Murder One
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.