- General info
Patrick, Age 1.5 is a funny, affectionate and unpredictable gay family comedy. After a seemingly endless wait, long-term gay couple Goran and Sven have had their adoption papers approved - and infant Patrick, age 1.5 is on his way! Everything would have been perfect too, had it not been for just a little error at the adoption agency. It seems one decimal point had been misplaced, and when a 15-year-old homophobe with a criminal past shows at their door the perfect home quickly becomes the setting for the perfect storm. Devoid of a single false note, Patrick, Age 1.5 is a satirical and frequently touching film that boldly redefines what a family is.
- Gustaf Skarsgård, Torkel Petersson, Tom Ljungman, Amanda Davin, Annika Hallin, Jacob Ericksson, Anette Sevreus, Mats Blomgren, Malin Cederblad, Antti Reini, Mirja Burlin, Vilde Helmerson, Patrik Rydmark, Anders Lönnbro, Anna Wallander
- Ella Lemhagen
- Tomas Michaelsson
- Michael Druker, Ella Lemhagen
- Patrik 1,5
- Comedy, Drama, Lesbian & Gay, Romance
- Sweden, Comedy, Drama, Lesbian & Gay, Romance
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 103 minutes
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 2.35:1
Rent other films like Patrik, Age 1.5
Found in these customers lists
- Patrik, Age 1.5 review by TB
What a fantastic and heartwarming film.
Yes it has a predictable outcome but the journey and the emotion along the way is what makes this film so wonderful. The relationship between Goran and Sven is just as gripping as the one that builds between Goran and Patrik.
I smiled, I shed a tear and I became totally engrossed in the film from start to finish.
Excellent, uplifting film.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.