- General info
Jenna (Russell), a small-town waitress with big dreams, has an uncanny gift for baking out-of-this-world pies. Her secret ambition is to win a $25,000 contest, so she can leave her obnoxious husband, open her own pie shop and transform her life. A chance meeting with a handsome newcomer to town just might supply the right ingredients to help Jenna find true happiness.
- Keri Russell, Nathan Fillion, Jeremy Sisto, Cheryl Hines, Andy Griffith, Adrienne Shelly, Eddie Jemison, Lew Temple, Darby Stanchfield, Heidi Sulzman, Lauri Johnson, Sarah Hunley, Cindy Drummond, Nathan Dean, Caroline Fogarty
- Adrienne Shelly
- Adrienne Shelly
- 20th Century Fox
- Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 103 minutes
- English Audio Description Dolby Digital 5.1, English Dolby Digital 5.1
- English Hard of Hearing
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.85:1
- 5 Featurettes: The Pies Have It!; Hi! I’m Keri. I’ll Be Your Waitress; This Is How We Made Waitress Pie; Written & Directed by Adrienne Shelly - A Memorial
- Audio Commentary With Kery Russell And Producer Michael Roiff
- In Character With Kery Russell, Cheryl Hines and Nathen Fillion
More like Waitress
Found in these customers lists
- Waitress review by CP Customer
Waitress has all the ingredients to make a decent movie, but it all comes off as predictable and a bit flat. With the exception of the always loveable Andy Griffith and a fairly decent performance by Keri Russell the cast is universally poor. Adrienne Shelly's story often shows glimpses of promise though her poor direction results in comedic moments coming off as flat and dramatic moments as dull. In the hands of a more experienced and imaginative director this could have been an edgy romantic comedy, but in reality it's little more than a very average medium budget daytime TV movie.
2 out of 2 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.