- General info
In this engaging instalment of the Clouseau comedy adventures, the Inspector (Roger Moore) is missing, so the French president orders Clouseau's archival-the dangerously deranged Dreyfus (Herbert Lorn) to find him. Naturally, Dreyfus has no such intentions, so he ingeniously hires the world's worst detective, New York Police Department's not-so-finest Clifton Sleigh (Ted Wass), to ensure that Clouseau is never located. But it's beginning to look like Dreyfus' foolproof plan could end up making him look like the fool!
- David Niven, Robert Wagner, Herbert Lom, Joanna Lumley, Capucine, Robert Loggia, Harvey Korman, Burt Kwouk, Ted Wass, Roger Moore, Leslie Ash, Graham Stark, André Maranne, Peter Arne, Patti Davis, Michael Elphick, Steve Franken, Ed Parker, Denise Crosby, Emma Walton
- Blake Edwards
- Blake Edwards
- Voiced By:
- Robert Rietty, Geoffrey Edwards, Rich Little
- Blake Edwards, Geoffrey Edwards
- 20th Century Fox
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 106 minutes
- English Dolby Digital 1.0 Mono, French Dolby Digital 1.0 Mono
- Dutch, English, English Hard of Hearing, French
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 2.35:1
More like Curse of the Pink Panther
- Curse of the Pink Panther review by Big Bob
This is rather an embarrassment to the franchise. It's the script, and surprisingly, the direction that spoils it completely, but the resolution to the storyline at the end is totally out of touch with the spirit of the original films.
I would stop at "The Pink Panther Strikes Again" and avoid the disappointment of the final two films if I were you.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.