- General info
Maisie Williams stars as Abbie in this offbeat comedy about father-daughter relationships and figuring out how far you're willing to push the limits to achieve your dreams. Driven by her ambitious step-dad coach (James Nesbitt), Abbie dreams of making it big as a long-distance runner. But her life takes an unexpected turn when her estranged father of ten years, Ray (David Wilmot), shows up on her doorstep wanting to re-connect with his daughter and ex-wife. Causing chaos and upheaval with every day he stays, Ray learns that being a father again isn't as simple as he first thought!
- James Nesbitt, Maisie Williams, David Wilmot, Kerry Condon, Steven Mackintosh, David McSavage, Lucy Byrne, Patrick Gibson, Dónal Haughey, Eddie Jackson, Martin Maloney, Aela O'Flynn
- Niall Heery
- Tristan Lynch, Aoife O'Sullivan
- Brendan Heery, Niall Heery
- Children & Family, Comedy, Drama
- Ireland, Children & Family, Comedy, Drama
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 84 minutes
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.85:1
Rent other films like Gold
- Gold review by JP
The first five minutes was funny but it was downhill after that. None of the characters was at all appealing.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.