What I always liked doing was just looking at landscapes. The framing of them gave me a sense of participation and the hope of a more permanent relationship with what I felt. The idea of being put in contact with something that was lost to me through looking at landscapes was very real. Looking meant feeling more in touch, though it was often only for moments or, at best, minutes.
1. The Sky Inside Shot in Bamburgh, Dunstanburgh Castle and on Holy Island.
2. Incognito Shot on Harris and Lewis.
3. Forgotten Shot at Callanish on the Island of Harris.
4. A Wider Sky To commemorate the 100th Anniversary of RADA. Photographs by Cambridge Jones.
5. My Film Shot on Bamburgh Beach, Holy Island, Wayland's Smithy, Stonehenge, Burrowbridge, Glastonbury and multiple landscapes in Berkshire, Wiltshire and the West Country.