Ripper Street is a British drama and mystery television series. The series is set six months after the last Jack the Ripper murder, and follows the police who failed to catch the killer. Known as H Division, these officers from Whitechapel struggle to maintain authority, and fear what will happen if the killings return. The array of characters create interesting drama each episode, which eventually depart from the Ripper mystery, and dives right into a good old-fashioned crime series.
- Matthew Macfadyen, Barbara Adair, Jerome Flynn, Jonas Armstrong, Adam Rothenberg, Clive Russell, Andrew Brooke, David Wilmot, Joseph Mawle, Joseph Harmon, Jonathan Barnwell, Lydia Wilson, MyAnna Buring, Joseph Drake, Steve Cash, Frank Harper, David Dawson, Steven Hartley, Charlene McKenna, Hamza Firdous
- Tom Shankland, Daniel Nettheim, Luke Watson, Nick Rowland, Christopher Menaul, Andy Wilson, Kieron Hawkes, Anthony Byrne, Colm McCarthy, Ashley Way, Saul Metzstein
- Stephen Smallwood, John Rushton, Lucy Dyke, Morenike Williams, Joe Donaldson, Greg Brenman, Cait Collins, Will Gould, Katie McAleese, Simon Vaughan
- Richard Warlow
- Richard Warlow, Marnie Dickens, Declan Croghan, Rachel Bennette, Jamie Crichton, Justin Young, Julie Rutterford, Matt Delargy, Toby Finlay, Rob Green, Thomas Martin
- British TV, TV Crimes, TV Dramas, TV Mysteries
More like Ripper Street
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.