Eight episodes from the first season of the popular television series following the adventures of surburban widow Shirley and her kids, who tour the country in a wildly painted bus performing music as a family.
1. What? And Get Out of Show Business? (The Pilot) When mum fills in for a sick singer, The Partridge Family is born. Danny persuades Reuben Kincaid to manage them and they play their first performance which might also be their last.
2. The Sound of Money A minor fender bender turns into a major pain for the Partridges when they decide to fight a fraudulent lawsuit from Whiplash Willie (Harry Morgan). With Farrah Fawcett.
3. Whatever Happened to the Old Songs? Shirley's dad is having a mid-life crisis and decides to hit the road with the band to pursue his long-lost dream of being a star, but will his act appeal to the new generation?
4. See Here, Private Partridge Just as they're about to record their first album, the Partridges have a bomb dropped on them: ten-year-old Danny's been drafted into the Army.
5. When Mother Gets Married Shirley begins dating an old flame but the kids are suspicious of him, especially when they see him leave a jewellery store with a beautiful young woman (Jaclyn Smith).
6. Love at First Slight Now that their record is out, Keith finds himself with major girl trouble: he can't keep them away from him! But his troubles really begin when he falls for one who doesn't care who he is.
7. Danny and the Mob While performing in Las Vegas, Danny tutors the beautiful girlfriend of a mob boss in finances so she can leave town and finds himself with a new hit but one that has nothing to do with music.
8. But the Memory Lingers On The Partridge Family is about to leave a different kind of lasting impression on their audience after a skunk hitches a ride on their bus and leaves them - and all their clothes - covered in stink.