- General info
The sobering news that their five year-old son, Lorenzo, has a rare terminal disease, marks the beginning of an extraordinary mission for Augusto and Michaela Odone. Despite the prognosis, the Odones set out to save their child, colliding with doctors, scientists and support groups who are reluctant to encourage the couple in their quest for a cure. Their relentless struggle tests the strength of their marriage, the depth of their beliefs, and the boundaries of conventional medicine. Nolte and Sarandon deliver exceptional performances as the loving and determined parents who bring hop to many in this critically-acclaimed hit from director George Miller.
- Nick Nolte, Susan Sarandon, Peter Ustinov, Kathleen Wilhoite, Gerry Bamman, Margo Martindale, James Rebhorn, Ann Hearn, Maduka Steady, Mary Wakio, Don Suddaby, Colin Ward, LaTanya Richardson Jackson, Jennifer Dundas, William Cameron, Becky Ann Baker, Mary Pat Gleason, David Shiner, Ann Dowd, Peter Mackenzie
- George Miller
- Voiced By:
- Neri Kyle Tannenbaum, Brad Einhorn, Elizabeth Daily
- George Miller, Nick Enright
- Universal Pictures
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 129 minutes
- English, German
- Danish, Dutch, English, English Hard of Hearing, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.78:1 / 16:9
Rent other films like Lorenzo's Oil
- Lorenzo's Oil review by gazmb
What a fantastic story , sadly based on true events, Nick Nolte was excellent in this as were the other actors, a story of two parents fighting to find a cure for thier sick son , never giving up were the doctors have failed. Very good film and worth watching if you havent seen it.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.