- General info
The Incredible Hulk: TV Series Pilot Episode
Whilst conducting a research project about superhuman strength, Dr. David Banner bombards his own system with gamma radiation, unexpectedly transforming himself into the powerful beast, "The Incredible Hulk".
TV Series 2 Pilot 'Married'
Searching for a way to control his sudden "Hulk" outbursts, Banner travels to Hawaii to see a psychiatrist for help and embarks on an exchange that proves to be more than professional.
- Bill Bixby, Jack Colvin, Lou Ferrigno, Laurie Prange, Dorothy Tristan, John McLiam, Mills Watson, William Daniels, Gerald McRaney, Victor Mohica, Robert Phillips, Ann Weldon, Linda Wiser, Roger Aaron Brown, Janet Adams, Rosalind Chao, Russ Grieve, Russell Takaki, Nat Jones, Meeno Peluce
- Alan J. Levi, Kenneth Johnson
- Kenneth Johnson, Nicholas Corea, James G. Hirsch
- Kenneth Johnson, Migdia Chinea
- Universal Pictures
- Children & Family, TV Action & Adventure, TV Classics, TV Dramas, TV Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 94 minutes
- English Dolby Digital 1.0 Mono
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Full Screen 1.33:1 / 4:3
- Introduction by Lou Ferrigno
- Hulk Sneak Peek
- Hulk Teaser Trailer
- Hulk Superbowl Trailer
- Audio Commentary for "Pilot" and "Married"
More like The Incredible Hulk: Original TV Series Pilots
- The Incredible Hulk: Original TV Series Pilots review by gazmb
Really enjoyed watching these again from my childhood. Still very good but a little dated with todays special effects.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.