- General info
When an English couple holidaying in Spain travel to a small, apparently deserted island, soon the hideous truth reveals itself: all the adults have been killed by the child population, and are far from finished...
- Lewis Fiander, Prunella Ransome, Antonio Iranzo, Miguel Narros, María Luisa Arias, Marisa Porcel, Juan Cazalilla, Luis Ciges, Antonio Canal, Aparicio Rivero, Fabián Conde, Andrès Gomez, Maria Druille, Lourdes De La Camara, Roberto Nauta
- Narciso Ibáñez Serrador
- Manuel Salvador
- Juan José Plans, Narciso Ibáñez Serrador
- Quién puede matar a un niño?
- Horror, Thrillers
- Spain, Horror, Thrillers
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 107 minutes
- Spanish Dolby Digital 2.0
- English Hard of Hearing
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.85:1
- Uncut anamorphic widescreen presentation
- Video interviews with director Narciso Ibanez Serrador and cinematographer Jose Luis Alcaine
Rent other films like Who Can Kill a Child?
Sun soaked horror
- Who Can Kill a Child? review by OtakuFeebs
An excellent film from the uncomfortable opening montage to the bleak final act. I'd recommend it to any horror or thriller fan. The contrast between the bright cheery sunshine against the macabre goings on really is startling. It's a slow build but completely worth the journey.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.