- General info
Jamie Sullivan (Mandy Moore) was the last person that popular super-cool Landon Carter (Shane West) was likely to fall for. Jamie was as far from 'A List' as she could possibly get especially in contrast to Landon, a main player in the in-crowd who breezed through school on looks, charisma and popularity. Feelings for each other soon change however when they repeatedly spend time together and as a result alter their lives forever...
- Mandy Moore, Shane West, Peter Coyote, Daryl Hannah, Lauren German, Clayne Crawford, Al Thompson, Paz de la Huerta, Jonathan Parks Jordan, Matt Lutz, David Andrews, David Lee Smith, Xavier Hernandez, Marisa Miller, Paula Jones, Erik Smith, Al Butler, Seth Howard, Julia Ann West, Frances E. Davis
- Adam Shankman
- Nicholas Sparks, Karen Janszen
- Lionsgate Films
- Children & Family, Drama
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 98 minutes
- English Dolby Digital 2.0
- English, English Hard of Hearing
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.78:1 / 16:9
More like A Walk to Remember
A coming-of-age tear jerker with a twist
- A Walk to Remember review by FM
On first viewing you will think 'thoroughly predictable, nothing I haven't heard before' but mid-way through the movie you begin to understand why you are reaching for the box of kleenex. Rebel boys gets to know childhood schoolmate 'virgin mary'-type girl and result is a sweet and endearing teenager film that most romantics will enjoy.
1 out of 1 members found this review helpful.
More than a high school story
- A Walk to Remember review by VR
I hadn't watched this film at the time of it's release as I was struggling with school but someone recommended it. I should have, it's better than the usual story and I will say one of those clever films that reveal it's true plot after you've made up your mind about it. Quite enjoyable.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.