- General info
Jane Austen's best loved characters return to our screens six years after 'Pride and Prejudice' ends. It is the eve of the Darcys' annual Lady Anne ball at their magnificent Pemberley home. Darcy and Elizabeth are relaxing with their guests after supper when the festivities are brought to an abrupt halt. A scream calls them to the window and a hysterical Lydia Bennet tumbles out of a carriage screaming murder. What follows is the sombre discovery of a dead man in Pemberley woods, a brother accused of murder, and the beginning of a nightmare which will threaten to engulf Pemberley and all the Darcys hold dear.
- Matthew Rhys, Anna Maxwell Martin, Matthew Goode, Trevor Eve, Jenna Coleman, Tom Ward, Eleanor Tomlinson, James Norton, Nichola Burley, Philip Martin Brown, Joanna Scanlan, Jennifer Hennessy, Lewis Rainer, Tom Canton, Mariah Gale, Louisa-Mai Parker, Alexander Bradshaw
- Daniel Percival
- Livia Burton, Eliza Mellor, David M. Thompson
- Juliette Towhidi, Jane Austen, P.D. James
- British Films, Drama, TV Classics, TV Dramas, TV Mysteries, TV Romance
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 176 minutes
- English Hard of Hearing
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.78:1 / 16:9
Rent other films like Death Comes to Pemberley: Series
Found in these customers lists
- Death Comes to Pemberley: Series review by BP
Not a convincing or realistic period drama, and an insult to reference Jane Austin. Why are actors finding it so difficult to be convincing as Georgian/Victorian aristocrats these days. No posh accents, no regal airs, no forthright characters. Dull acting/weak plot = dull i'm afraid.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.