Your Number One Phobia Is Here. With years of experience, snake aficionado Rob Bredl guides us through the haunts and lairs of the deadliest snakes on the planet including inland Taipan, which lie says, "can kill you in three seconds if it hits an artery". With Rob's unique insights on the Cobra, Python, Taipan and more, viewers will embark on a journey from fear to understanding and ultimately careful respect for some of the most dangerous reptiles on the planet. Rob dodges death in every turn, turning his hard won knowledge into amazing one on one encounter all caught on camera.
The Deadly Facts: - 70% of all snakes hatch from eggs
- Snakes taste odours in the air with their tongues
- Snakes can expand the capacity of their jaws due to an elastic jaw alignment
- Snakes have poor eyesight, and so have heat sensors that can pick up vibrations
- Snakes can tell the difference between temperature changes and body heat from prey using these sensors
- Once the skin is shed the snakes' skin doesn't actually have a colour
- The most deadly snakes found in Australia include Brown Snakes, Copperheads, Death Adders, Red-Bellied Black Snakes, Taipan Snakes and Tiger Snakes