The loveable quirky Father Brown (Mark Williams) returns for a sixth series in the superb fifties-set crime drama to solve more mysteries in the sleepy Cotswold village of Kembleford. Based on the short stories by G K Chesterton.
1. The Tree of Truth Father Brown attempts to overturn a miscarriage of justice while rehearsing for the Kembleford Christmas pantomime.
2. The Jackdaw's Revenge Father Brown struggles to protect those closest to him when an old foe is unexpectedly released from prison.
3. The Kembleford Dragon Father Brown must stop a much-loved institution from going off the rails when the local stationmaster is murdered.
4. The Angel of Mercy Father Brown senses something sinister afoot when Mrs McCarthy's friend is the latest villager to die in her sleep.
5. The Face of the Enemy Father Brown spies trouble when Lady Felicia returns to Kembleford.
6. The Devil You Know Mallory is forced to turn to Father Brown for help when a VIP policeman is murdered at a bowls match.
7. The Dance of Death Father Brown uncovers a dark secret when a contestant is murdered at a ballroom dancing competition.
8. The Cat of Mastigatus Father Brown investigates when a girl is found left for dead at a boys' school fete.
9. The Flower and the Fairway Local feathers are ruffled when an ostentatious American opens up a golf club near Kembleford and a body is discovered in the reeds.
10. The Two Deaths of Hercule Flambeau Following reports of Flambeau's death, Father Brown races to protect a crown that contains a nail from the crucifixion of Christ.