It's the story of the dreams and aspirations of poor boys with guitars. Poor boys named Bill Haley, Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Little Richard, Ritchie Valens and others. During the 1950's, these pioneers caused a massive cultural change around the world. Featuring interviews with Little Richard, Sam Phillips, Bo Diddley, Mac Davis, Glen Campbell, Ray Manzarek and others, as well as vintage performances by artists such as Bill Haley and the Comets, Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers, Ricky Nelson, The Treniers and The Moonglows, "One for the Money: The Birth of Rock and Roll" takes a comprehensive look at the dawn of a new art form and the cultural phenomenon surrounding it.
Tracklisting: 1. Bill Haley and the Comets sing "Rock Around the Clock"
2. "Rocket 88" by Jackie Brenston and His Delta Cats
3. Treniers sing "Rockin' is Our Business"
4. Bill Haley and His Comets perform "Huckleberry"
5. Moonglows sing "Over and Over Again"
6. Bo Diddley by "Bo Diddley"
7. Little Richard sings "Good Golly Miss Molly"
8. Jerry Lee Lewis plays "Whole Lotta Shakin'"
9. Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers sing "Why Do Fools Fall in Love?"
10. Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers sing "Baby, Baby"
11. Gene Vincent performs "Be Bop a Lula"
12. Guy Mitchell sings "Rock-A-Billy"
13. Ricky Nelson sings "I'm Walking"