Outlander is an American-British drama TV series based on Diana Gabaldon’s time-travel novels of the same name. The series follow an 1945 combat nurse Claire Randall (played by Caitriona Balfe) while she is transported back in 1743 - an unknown world where she gets involved with Highland warrior Jamie Fraser (played by Sam Heughan) and her life becomes shaken to the very core.
- Mark Lewis Jones, Caitriona Balfe, Sam Heughan, John Bell, Tobias Menzies, Sophie Skelton, Graham McTavish, Richard Rankin, Ed Speleers, Jessica Reynolds, Stanley Weber, Duncan Lacroix, Grant O'Rourke, Lauren Lyle, Keith Fleming, Stephen Walters, Alexander Vlahos, David Berry, James Fleet, James Allenby-Kirk
- John Dahl, Julian Holmes, Brendan Maher, Ben Bolt, Brian Kelly, Douglas Mackinnon, Jamie Payne, Jennifer Getzinger, Matthew B. Roberts, Meera Menon, Denise di Novi, Anna Foerster, Norma Bailey, Richard Clark, Annie Griffin, Philip John, David Moore, Mike Barker, Charlotte Brändström, Mairzee Almas
- David Lawrence Brown, Shaina Fewell, Caitriona Balfe, Jennifer Yale, Matthew B. Roberts, Sam Heughan, Guy Tannahill, Michael Wilson
- Ronald D. Moore
- Ronald D. Moore, Shaina Fewell, Matthew B. Roberts, Jennifer Yale, Anne Kenney, Barbara Stepansky, Toni Graphia, Stephanie Shannon, Megan Ferrell Burke, Richard Kahan, Karen Campbell, Ira Steven Behr, Joy Blake, Shannon Goss, Bronwyn Garrity, Luke Schelhaas, Alyson Evans, Steve Kornacki, Danielle Berrow, Diana Gabaldon
- TV Action & Adventure, TV Dramas, TV Romance, TV Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Collections
Rent other films like Outlander
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.