- General info
Starring Steve McQueen as the getaway driver, this 1959 film tells the story of a thwarted bank robbery at the Southwest Bank in St. Louis in 1953. Many St. Louis residents, bank employees and police who were on duty during the actual robbery attempt either played themselves or were cast as extras in the film.
- Steve McQueen, Crahan Denton, David Clarke, James Dukas, Molly McCarthy, Martha Gable, Larry Gerst, Boyd Williams, Frank Novotny, Nell Roberts, Bob Holt, May Kohn, Jay Elliot, Robert Klauss, Barney Barnett, Nancy Lyon
- Charles Guggenheim, John Stix
- Charles Guggenheim, Jane Bridges, Katherine Drescher, Helen Hagen, Lee Hammond
- Richard T. Heffron
- Elstree Hill Entertainment
- Action & Adventure, Classics, Drama, Thrillers
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 88 minutes
- DVD Regions:
- Region 0 (All)
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.66:1
- B & W
Rent other films like The Great St. Louis Bank Robbery
- The Great St. Louis Bank Robbery review by MD
I usually quite like watching older movies, but this has a dark blurry picture and poor sound quality. Not even the presence of a young Steve McQueen can make up for it.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.