A film about why the tables are turning again...'The Vinyl Revival' is a fascinating documentary exploring the renaissance in all things vinyl. Directed and produced by Pip Piper (Last Shop Standing), we hear from passionate new record shop owners as well as the established die-hards still going and thriving. We speak with musicians and music industry pundits, experts on culture and music history. The film discusses the importance of the record shop and vinyl as a whole. We answer the whys of vinyl's revival, the human need for belonging, the love of history and the stories of how the humble little record shop has shaped so many lives.
Contributors in the Film Include: - Nick Mason - Pink Floyd
- Philip Selway - Radiohead
- Ade Utley - Portishead
- Joel Gion - The Brian Jonestown Massacre
- The Orielles
- Phil Barton - Sister Ray Records and ERA ((Entertainment Retailers Association)
- Megan Page - Record Store Day UK and ERA
- Graham Jones - Proper Music and Author of 'Last Shop Standing'
- Natalie Judge - Owner, World of Echo record shop
- Dr. Jen Otter Bikerdike - Author of 'Why Vinyl Matters'